Skraatskaaret Udstodning

Her kan du spørge om hvad som helst omkring Yamaha FS1.
Besvar
tom
Junior knallert
Kontakt:

Skraatskaaret Udstodning

Indlæg af tom »

Hi Guys

Sorry about the english but I do not have a Danish keyboard..

I would like to know about the Exhaust. The price varies a lot on the international Wesites and I am wondering if they are all chineese replicas...I am looking to buy the best quality Exhaust (Skraatskaaret) is it possible to find an original one or are they long gone..

Mange Tak
sailor

Re: Skraatskaaret Udstodning

Indlæg af sailor »

Hi Tom,

I'm affraid they are all gone, however, if some are still around, it would definitely be in the UK.

I have seen them on the UK ebay on a couple of occations and they go sky high (£250+)
The ones I have seen auctioned are not even new and seller often describe them as suitable
for a re-crome.

If you keep your spirits high and your eyes open, and I'm sure you will find what you are looking
for over time.

Cheers,
Poul Erik E
tom
Junior knallert
Kontakt:

Re: Skraatskaaret Udstodning

Indlæg af tom »

Hi Sailor
Thank you for your advice... Just getting back into getting a FS1... midlife crisis I think.. Last time I had one was back in the late seventies and aftermarket parts was not really available..
I think that I will take your advice and be patient... I will find what I am looking for...

Thank you

Anyone reading this I am looking for a 1977 Yamaha FS1 to buy as original as possible colour does not matter. I need the bike to be shipped to the South of France...

I will pay a decent price for a decent bike..

sailor skrev:Hi Tom,

I'm affraid they are all gone, however, if some are still around, it would definitely be in the UK.

I have seen them on the UK ebay on a couple of occations and they go sky high (£250+)
The ones I have seen auctioned are not even new and seller often describe them as suitable
for a re-crome.

If you keep your spirits high and your eyes open, and I'm sure you will find what you are looking
for over time.

Cheers,
Poul Erik E
Besvar

Tilbage til "Hvordan / Hvilken / Hvorfor.. om Yamaha"