BIG THANKS AND GRATITUDE FROM THE UK

Her kan du spørge om hvad som helst omkring Yamaha FS1.
Besvar
Brugeravatar
chas
Junior knallert
Kontakt:

BIG THANKS AND GRATITUDE FROM THE UK

Indlæg af chas »

I thought that i would post this here. Mainly because I've not posted for a while, but also because i have something to say!

Yesterday, the postman brought me a parcel, all the way from Denmark.

This parcel contained the most wonderful thing that i could ever have imagined..........an FS1 front mudguard.
Now ok, I here you say "so what!!??"
But let me tell you, this mudguard is supposed to be a pattern, but it's the best looking pattern that i have ever seen!!!!
Firstly, It fits. Secondly, it's made from quality guage materials, and not tin and thirdly, the chrome is brilliant.

Now, youre asking, who sent you this wonderful thing? Well I'll tell you.

There are 2 people whom i know from this forum. The first is Morten Bahn, the second is Benny Lorentsen. They are the ones! If this mudguard is the standard that Benny supplies for his spares, then you guys shouldn't go anywhere else!! Trust me, this is quality stuff.

Thankyou Benny and Thankyou Morten.

You have probably the finest FS1 site that i am a member of, and i am a member of 3. If Carlsberg made FS1 site's, they couldn't make one as good as this.......................probably!

Now, where are you with rear mudguards? :D

All the best DK,

Regards

Chas
Yamaha FS1e 1973 Candy Gold.....................................On the road!
Yamaha FS1e 1977 Baja Brown ........Now my Special, in Purple!
Piaggio NRG Extreme.....plastic thing, but On the road! It maybe plastic, but it's 100% better than a Motorhispania!
Motorhispania RX50...............On the road! Totally useless ped ever made!! It's gone! It's Gone! Yipee yahoo It's gone!!!

Also,
I am just an ignorant englishman, and i can not read,write or speak Danish!!! Sorry

Still trying to master English!!!
Brugeravatar
chas
Junior knallert
Kontakt:

Re: BIG THANKS AND GRATITUDE FROM THE UK

Indlæg af chas »

Just as a post script.

The postmen, somewhere in between Dk and Uk, managed to dent my pride and joy.

But it's fixed now, and no damage to the chrome!!!

Ah, rubber mallets. Don't you just love them!
Yamaha FS1e 1973 Candy Gold.....................................On the road!
Yamaha FS1e 1977 Baja Brown ........Now my Special, in Purple!
Piaggio NRG Extreme.....plastic thing, but On the road! It maybe plastic, but it's 100% better than a Motorhispania!
Motorhispania RX50...............On the road! Totally useless ped ever made!! It's gone! It's Gone! Yipee yahoo It's gone!!!

Also,
I am just an ignorant englishman, and i can not read,write or speak Danish!!! Sorry

Still trying to master English!!!
Brugeravatar
FS1originalen
Knallert Mester
Kontakt:

Indlæg af FS1originalen »

chas skrev: You have probably the finest FS1 site that i am a member of, and i am a member of 3. If Carlsberg made FS1 site's, they couldn't make one as good as this.......................probably!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, on Bennys website you can count on his words :!: :!: :!:
If his text says: Good quality - close to original :!: Then it is so :P

His rear mudguard without holes is same ouality and finish as the front mudguard. It looks identic to the genuine - only difference is that the extra reinforcement inside is missing...

Erik
Hellere ha styr på lortet end lort på styret!!!

Yamaha FS1. Grøn, 1975, original stand, urestaureret. Solgt 2020.
Yamaha FS1 K1. Gul, 1976, genopbygget fra ingenting.
Yamaha FS1. Mandarin orange, 1972, som original, genopbygget.
Yamaha FS1. Popcicle purple 1973, genopbygget. Nu bor den i Den Gamle By Aarhus
Diesella 1954. Solgt 2022. Honda Amigo 1970. Solgt 2019. Puch Maxi 1970.
Brugeravatar
Henrik N
Kontakt:

Indlæg af Henrik N »

hey chas
it is a long time since I've heard from you, hope you are well, and yes Benny parts of a super quality :D , and it's nice that it comes out of the Danish borders also :D
hope we hear more of your projects :D

skål, Henrik Sønderjyden
Med Venlig Hilsen
Henrik (Sønderjyden)
Yamaha Fs1 K1 72 Drejeventil MC
Brugeravatar
Morten - Webmaster
Site Admin
Kontakt:

Indlæg af Morten - Webmaster »

Hi M8

I'm glad you like the muddy... A dent ???? NO !!!! :twisted:

Someone really needs to give those postworkers a quick course in handling other people's parcels with respect..... I know from a friend that they often THROW the parcels in the vans :roll: :evil: And that is a fact !!!!

I really hope you managed to fix it perfectly, otherwise let me know so we can deal with it. (You probably did... i know of your skills with sheet metal :wink: )
Morten - Webmaster.

Køreklare maskiner:
Yamaha FS1 SS K1 '72 5 gears MC. , Yamaha FS1 DX '76 - som original, Vespa gran luxe 177ccm '59- Urestaureret,
Projekter på lager:
Yamaha FS1 SS K1 '72 med drejeventil, Yamaha FS1 SS K1 '74, Yamaha FS1 SS K1 '75
Brugeravatar
Guess who
Super Knallert-Rocker
Kontakt:

Indlæg af Guess who »

Hi Chas

Thank you very much for your reply, but I'm sorry too hear if the fender were having a hard way too UK. Then I have not wrapped it well enough.But I know the transport firms playing football with the parcels :shock: :shock:

Anyway it's good to hear you are satisfied with the quality of the fender, and like Morten said - you are the master in this area. :wink: :wink: All dent's be aware!!

About the rearfenders, I have some work going on with some big things, but it must wait until I have more specific details.I'll return about this.Until then, I only have a normal quality on stock and they must come on stock a few weeks.These are without holes.

The fs1 forum we have here in DK is working so fine because, many people are working hard and taking ownership of the side. We talk normal friendly to each other and helps were we can. Denmark is small, and if you shit on another man's genuine Yamahaseat - you will return it like a boomerang :twisted:
If there is a twist we try too work it out. Of course not all can be satisfied, but we have some written and unwritten rules we need to follow.

My motto: Don't send anything, you don't want too receive yourself!
Of couse I can make mistakes, then make a contanct and we find a solution.

Chas, if you're comming too Denmark someday you are welcome to make visit.

Best regards too England from

Benny
Besvar

Tilbage til "Hvordan / Hvilken / Hvorfor.. om Yamaha"