Just thought I'd share this with you guys.

Her kan du skrive hvad du har lyst til, bare du overholder retningslinierne for forummet. Knallert emner bedes så vidt muligt placeres i en anden relevant kategori.
Besvar
Brugeravatar
chas
Junior knallert
Kontakt:

Just thought I'd share this with you guys.

Indlæg af chas »

Today, my part of the UK saw some decent weather.

I had a few things which needed to be attended to, but, I was on a mission.

Jobs done, I hurriedly got my riding gear on, took the Fizzy from the shed, an I was off!!

Half an hour of pure pleasure. I felt happier than i have been for a long while.

Just remember something guys. We meet here purely for the pleasure that one little 50cc moped brings us. The riding, building, repairing of these little machines brings us joy. People who se us ride, remember when they too owned these little machines, this brings them joy too.

The Yamaha company made us this joy filled machine, as others have created this joy filled forum, which we attend.

Lets keep them both, pure and unspoilt.

I thank you all.
Yamaha FS1e 1973 Candy Gold.....................................On the road!
Yamaha FS1e 1977 Baja Brown ........Now my Special, in Purple!
Piaggio NRG Extreme.....plastic thing, but On the road! It maybe plastic, but it's 100% better than a Motorhispania!
Motorhispania RX50...............On the road! Totally useless ped ever made!! It's gone! It's Gone! Yipee yahoo It's gone!!!

Also,
I am just an ignorant englishman, and i can not read,write or speak Danish!!! Sorry

Still trying to master English!!!
Brugeravatar
Morten - Webmaster
Site Admin
Kontakt:

Re: Just thought I'd share this with you guys.

Indlæg af Morten - Webmaster »

:D

You just made a smile In Denmark....
Morten - Webmaster.

Køreklare maskiner:
Yamaha FS1 SS K1 '72 5 gears MC. , Yamaha FS1 DX '76 - som original, Vespa gran luxe 177ccm '59- Urestaureret,
Projekter på lager:
Yamaha FS1 SS K1 '72 med drejeventil, Yamaha FS1 SS K1 '74, Yamaha FS1 SS K1 '75
Brugeravatar
Yamaha FS1 50SS
Super Knallert-Rocker
Kontakt:

Re: Just thought I'd share this with you guys.

Indlæg af Yamaha FS1 50SS »

Hey Chas

I am also very happy every time i ride the fizzy :D and i remember the tenages years with cold beers and alot of young beautiful girls 8) that whas a beautiful time :wink: and the fizzy are still the number one its the best :wink:
A bad day in the Yamaha garage are better than a good day at work,,,,

Mennesker er de eneste levende væsner som er dumme nok til at opfinde ting ,,, som kan udryde alle mennesker på jorden ,,,,

,,,Hav en forsat god dag,,,

,,, Mvh Johnny S. ,,,
Besvar

Tilbage til "Frit Forum - Off Topic"