Tuned cylinder pics

Her kan man diskutere Tuning af Yamaha FS1. YamahaFs1.dk kan under ingen omstændigheder gøres ansvarlig for oplysninger / opfordringer
omkring ulovlig kørsel med tun eller skade på materiel / fører, som følge af rådgivning fra brugere af forummet.
Besvar
Flika
Junior knallert
Kontakt:

Tuned cylinder pics

Indlæg af Flika »

Here's some pics of a cylinder I did a while ago,43mm cast iron kit.

Billede

Billede

Billede

Billede

Billede
Brugeravatar
nielsfup
Kontakt:

Re: Tuned cylinder pics

Indlæg af nielsfup »

Hi Flika
Very nice pictures.

The shape of the exhaust port were known as “donkeys ear shape”
I haven’t tried it yet. But it’s supposed to give a good high end rev performance trust keeping a reasonable low rev performance.
It seem a little tricky to machine
// Niels
FS1-DX-78 5Gear MC
FS1-SS -75 under opbygning
Honda Melody Mini ( stjålet )
Suzuki FZ-50

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull (W.C. Fields)

Kvalitets reservedele fås på http://shop.yamahafs1.dk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Tændings indstillings boks kan ses her viewtopic.php?f=68&t=5580" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Flika
Junior knallert
Kontakt:

Indlæg af Flika »

I ran this shape exhaust port on the Notso Special and it gives a really good spread of power but comes alive when it comes onto pipe. Durations are set really low right now but we will increase the exhaust if necessary the transfers are at maximum width for a 43mm. It's actually easy enough to cut this shape port but you do need to start with a cylinder with a very low exhaust port height. The opened up dual action boost port was time consuming :shock:
Brugeravatar
nielsfup
Kontakt:

Indlæg af nielsfup »

Oh yes i haven’t noticed t that the first time.

Looks really great.

And yes this operation will indeed require a cylinder with low exhaust port. Maybe an old 40mm cylinder bored to 43 or 45 mm will be a good start…

Do it have any drawbacks to remove the small support between the aft scavenge ports
// Niels
FS1-DX-78 5Gear MC
Suzuki FZ-50

Kvalitets reservedele fås på http://shop.yamahafs1.dk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Tændings indstillings boks kan ses her viewtopic.php?f=68&t=5580" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Flika
Junior knallert
Kontakt:

Indlæg af Flika »

As long as the port is no wider than 22mm works fine no ring problems at all, at 50% bore width the rings don't open into it.
Brugeravatar
nielsfup
Kontakt:

Indlæg af nielsfup »

Thanks
I will indeed try that approach.
Looks very promising.
// Niels
FS1-DX-78 5Gear MC
Suzuki FZ-50

Besvar

Tilbage til "Tuning"