Help me from Portugal

Her kan du finde oplysninger om hvilke farver og modeller der kom i DK, hvilket udstyr og så videre.... del også gerne ud af din viden..
Besvar
jipi_11
Helt ny i flokken
Kontakt:

Help me from Portugal

Indlæg af jipi_11 »

Hello everyone,

I am deeply sorry if by any chance this isn't the right thread to share my problem. Truth is I am so desperate that I seem to have lost track of what is right or wrong. Let me tell you a little story:

My father bought me some time ago a Yamaha FS1-2RU (I believe this model was first made to Holland). We are from Portugal but three years ago I moved to København to work in advertising. I decided to bring my princess along, since Denmark is so wonderful to drive through.
When my FS1 arrived I went to the skat office and got temporary plates (paid 200kr). Drove it to synshall in Østerbro and the guy told me that I didn't have all the papers: well I do. In Portugal to be legal you only need a little green book with steel number, engine cc. and name of the owner.

Apparently in Denmark they need to know the weight. Fair enough, in Østerbro they told me to go to a script station and to bring a paper not older then 2 days with the wight of the FS1. I came with everything, but had to bring the bike on a van because the SKAT plates had expired!!! Arrived in the synshall and the guy told me: "Ups, forgot to tell you, if you want to register it as a motorbike and drive in normal road you need the COC (certificate of birth).

Well, I don't have this!!! I contacted all the yamaha in Denmark, Norway and no one can issue one anymore. Then I asked some people and they told me that this guy just doesn't know how to do it otherwise it wouldn't be a problem.
So I'm begging now, can someone guide me?
It is so complicated in Denmark I almost gave up! I have so much money invested in the bike and I can't drive it!

I will be even willing to pay someone to take care of this for me! That's how desperate I am! :shock:

Thank you guys! :dust
Long live the FS1!
Brugeravatar
Allan M
Gummi rocker
Kontakt:

Re: Help me from Portugal

Indlæg af Allan M »

In short! Dont give up!

It is really not that complicated - there is a "how-to"-guide here on forum, only it is in danish.
Now christmas is coming, so I do not dare to promise to translate the headlines in it very quickly. But I will put a fast translation on my to do list. Total costs for the transformation to small motorcycle was very low, and as a small motorbike you do not have to comply to the 30 km/t limit that the danish police is VERY strict about with ordinary mopeds.

Best regards
Allan
Brugeravatar
12V
Kontakt:

Indlæg af 12V »

I just tried to translate the pdf guide from this forum, with translate.google.com - that worked pretty good. Try that, maybe it's good enough to understand.

BTW, COC is for newer motorbikes.
jipi_11
Helt ny i flokken
Kontakt:

Indlæg af jipi_11 »

Thanks so much guys. I asked Benny at yamahafs1.dk if he would do it for me for a fee. He said yes long time ago but he also told me that he is too busy at the store :/

Im going to try maybe another synshall? Do you guys know where can I get a document pdf with all info on my fs1 2ru? In my book it says its from 1990.
kreidlerhansen
Kontakt:

Indlæg af kreidlerhansen »

Go somewhere else and try your luck (undortunately, this plays a role) as not all MOT guys are equally cooporative.

It should suffice to bring the FS1 documentation found elsewhere on this forum.

COB is not necessary for vintage nor classic bikes. Heck, the build year can likely be deciphered from the VIN-code (frame number) and this should be plenty.

What bothers me the most about this is that there are plenty other FS1 bikes on the road with license plates fitted. Some of which have sailed through the MOT.
They can be looked up in the system where the necessary details should also be stated.

Welcome to Denmark, by the way. ;)
Jesper Hansen

MC/Knallert
Kreidler Florett RS Elektronik 1977 ~ 'Gelbe Sau' (MC)
Moto Guzzi Nevada 750 i.e. 2007 (MC)
Suzuki FZ50 1995 ~ 'Moffi': Arvet fra min bedstefar

Det er fan'me ikke lakken, vi kører på!
jipi_11
Helt ny i flokken
Kontakt:

Indlæg af jipi_11 »

Thanks kreidlerhansen.

Maybe after new year I will try again. Cant believe how complicated this is. All I need is a pdf copy of all the vike specs, and this my friends, is very hard to find.

Best
Brugeravatar
12V
Kontakt:

Indlæg af 12V »

How was it registered in Portugal, as a motorbike or some kind of moped?
Lars J
Fuldblods knallert
Kontakt:

Indlæg af Lars J »

You can find FS1 bike specs here.
http://www.motorbikespecs.net/index.dyn ... ake=Yamaha
It is not for a 1990 model, but give it a try if you dont find other specs.
jipi_11
Helt ny i flokken
Kontakt:

Indlæg af jipi_11 »

As a moped in Portugal. But in Portugal mopeds drive like a normal motorbike. In the road and no speed limit =)
Brugeravatar
12V
Kontakt:

Indlæg af 12V »

Then I would say you need to register it as the guide on this forum. Where you start to ask "skat" for a permission to drive to the synshal.
I don't think another synshal will know what to do, you need to come prepared and know what they have to do.
Many steps of the process can be done digitally, let me know if you need help with the steps or writing the first email/letter.
jipi_11
Helt ny i flokken
Kontakt:

Indlæg af jipi_11 »

Well 12v, at this stage any kind of help will be the best Christmas gift! :)
Brugeravatar
12V
Kontakt:

Indlæg af 12V »

Write me a private message, then we can start the dialog. Merry Christmas :-)
Besvar

Tilbage til "Fakta, Farver og nørdet information om FS1"